Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wedding Party: Matron of Honor

This bitch.

With her five year wedding anniversary coming up next month, and a seven month old baby in tow, no matter how much she denies it Bry is definitely my Matron of Honor. (Make sure you call her that, too. She just loves it.)

And she's classy as hell. That's wine in her cup.

Why pick her, you might ask. Well, reader, when you have a twin you tend to pick them for everything because they can't say no! Also, I like a good challenge so it seemed like a great idea to pick someone who would be out of the country for nearly my entire engagement so that I end up doing almost everything myself.


Definitely NOT using this as a chance to share bad/weird pictures of her...

I'll never know anyone as long as I'll know Bry so I get to use the most amount of ancient guilt. "Bry, call so and so about having my bachelorette party there because you made me join track with you in 2001."

Bry's first baby.

I'm giving her a hard time because she's not here, but she's already proven to be more useful than I was at 22 as her maid of honor. Now we know all the things I should have been doing. Live and learn. We'll get this whole wedding thing down by Alice's wedding.


She's basically a grown up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment