Friday, April 1, 2016

Wedding Party: Bridesmaid Alia

This bitch. The big one, not the little one.

You fight for years, never get along while you live at home, and then suddenly one day you're getting married and having sisters suddenly pays off! I never so much asked her to be my bridesmaid... just sent her a picture of my ring and said, "Hahaha, you have to be my bridesmaid!" Sisters.

Why is it that strangers can't tell we're five years apart?

Anywho, Lia has done her part to fill in some gaps since Bry, my MATRON of honor is in China. Lia helped me pick out a wedding dress, she went with us to pick up our wedding rings, had a make up trial with me, and she even came to my hair trial. We live many an hour apart so it is a royal pain in the ass to get together to do wedding things, so all of her efforts are appreciated.

We accidentally matched that day from our stripey blue shirts down to our black boots.

One day I'll get to be one of her bridesmaids or co-Matron of honor or some shit. And that'll be nice.


She was also the first to buy her bridesmaid dress, so she's pretty awesome.
(Yes, those are my glasses she's wearing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment