Saturday, April 9, 2016

My First Car: Titus

On April 7th, after much help and support from Steven, I brought home my first car.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss

After much consideration, Steven's name suggestion of Titus has been bestowed upon this new family member. He has been named after Titus Andromedon from The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.


Perfectly sums up my new car.

He is gorgeous. He is fun to drive. His sound system is AMAZING. And, most importantly, he is mine.


Not that I'm excited or anything.


He sparkles in the sunlight, so, naturally, it's been raining. I wanted to wait to show people til it was sunny and I could get better pictures, but I couldn't contain my excitement any longer.


And now we wait to see what my plates will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment